- Registration is done in office.
- Contact no of parents are obtained.
- Registration slip are issued to parents – date & timing of examination
- Class wise registration list are maintained.
- Registration of the students for vith class is done only after ensuring the recognization of previous school.
- Office hands over the score slip mentioning different subjects to admission in-charge.
- New uniform pattern & fee structure are displayed on notice board.
Conduct of Admission Test
- Invigilator & collection
- Distribution of question papers & answer sheets.
- Marking of answer sheets.
- Result compilation
- Merit list preparation
- Discussion with principal
- Display on notice board
- 1. Registrations of all classes are opened from 15 January to 15 March of every year.
- 2. First round of admission test for all classes is held on every last saturday of march.
- 3. Merit list of all qualified students is displayed after two days.
- 4. Admission procedure for all classes starts from 01 apr of every year.
- 5. Second round of admission test for all classes is held on first saturday of april.
Subject and Stream Combinations