1. All students selected for science/commerce/arts streams, must apply for the provisional admission by 10th April before closing hours. In case, they fail to apply, the selection will be treated as cancelled and next student on waiting list is granted the seat.
2. Students on the waiting list must apply for the provisional admission by 11th April before closing hours.
3. The allotment of streams is done on the basis of directions laid down by the headquarter under article 201 of Red Book.
The minimum percentages/ grades for different streams for admission to Class XI are given below. Meeting the eligibility criteria on account of minimum percentages does not, however, guarantee admission. Admission will depend on relative merit and availability of seats. No special weightage will be given for any stream to any student.
4. These admissions are purely provisional. Final admission are done after the declaration of Class 10th result.
5. Streams can be changed in case of difference in the final grades of the child.
6. Students those who are not in the waiting list must apply for the TC before 10th April .
7. No queries regarding admission to Class XI are entertained during school hours.